Environmental Remediation Services - Throughout the State of Florida, Environmental Remediation is becoming the critical environmental service in 2019
Ambient Technologies, Inc. and Subsidiaries, ATI Companies LLC and GeoView, Inc. have worked successfully with consultants that were able to organize and execute the entire remediation plan from start to finish: evaluating the site, creating a strategic plan of action, implementing the plan, and maintaining the site after the remediation process concludes.
Ambient Technologies Team has worked in multiple Environmental Remediation projects and have provided the following services:
Please remember that all our services, including all the services provided by GeoView, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Ambient Technologies, can be included under the same contract and all the MBE-DBE-SBE-SDB certifications.
- Drilling of Injection Wells for In Situ aquifer, groundwater and soil remediation at the remedial project site
- Excavation removing contaminated soil or materials from a site
- Pump-and-Pipe System to inject the chemical compounds into existing injection wells to stimulate in situ chemical oxidation of the contaminated soil and groundwater.
- In-Situ Injections: injection of strong oxidants such as hydrogen peroxide, ozone gas, potassium permanganate or persulfates
- Soil Vapor Extraction injecting air/steam into the ground and extracting and treating the vapors to purify the soil and groundwater
- Soil Encapsulation permanently covering or capping contaminated soil to prevent direct contact and leaching of contaminants by rainwater infiltration
- Environmental Geophysical Site Investigations for Delineation of Boundaries of Contaminated Soils
- Geophysical Surveys for Groundwater Contaminant Plume Mapping
- Utility Location, Designation & Mapping
- Geophysical Surveys for underground structures (UST’s, buried drums and debris)
For Drilling Services, please contact Marcelo Reis at (727) 328-0268 and firstname.lastname@example.org
For Geophysical Survey Services, please contact Michael Wightman at (813) 690-6667 and email@example.com