ATI Drilling renews its Geotechnical Drilling Services with Two Geotechnical Drill Rigs: Truck Mounted CME 45B with Automatic Hammer and Track Mounted ACKER XLS
ATI provides the following geotechnical drilling and sampling services:
- Geotechnical Drilling for Foundation Design and Sinkhole Investigations;
- Rock Coring for Engineering, Natural Resources and Quarry Site Studies;
- Split-spoon, Shelby Tube Soil Sampling and others;
- Mud Rotary, Auger Borings (Solid and Hollow) & DPT;
- Installation of Piezometers and Inclinometers;
- SPT with Automatic hammer.
We are ready to support your Geotechnical Drilling Projects.
Please contact Marcelo Reis at (727) 328-0268 and firstname.lastname@example.org